Controlling your personal information:
- You might be cool about restricting the disclosure of your information because all the data gathered here is been handled by dedicated workers who wouldn’t give you a chance to have any issue regarding your information. Still if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, out of date, irrelevant or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You may request access to any personal information we hold about you by contacting us. If we refuse access, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal .
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (PayU). Our payment gateway partner is "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant" which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
What we collect:
- We may collect and hold the following personal information from customers, business contacts, suppliers and other individuals with whom we deal.
- Name and contact information including email address, postal and/or delivery address and telephone number (if supplied by you).
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
What we do with the information we collect and hold:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the below reasons.
- to process your transaction and deliver products to you;
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to contact you by email, SMS, phone, fax or mail for market research purposes, from time to time
- to customize the website according to your interests.